10 Best Supplements for Low Libido
1 Ginseng: Ginseng has been used in China as a revitalizing tonic for thousands of years. You need energy for sex and ginseng boosts energy levels. Ginseng also increases testosterone levels. It improves mood, stamina, and strength, and combats emotional stress and fatigue.
2. Gingko. Another ancient Chinese remedy for low libido is gingko. Research has shown that gingko helps the body make nitric oxide which allows better blood flow to the penis, just like Viagra.
3. Ashwagandha. For centuries, Indians have sworn by ashwagandha to enhance libido. Research shows that ashwagandha has an aphrodisiac effect and improves sexual performance.
4. Yohimbe. Yohimbe is made from the bark of a tree from Africa where it has traditionally been used as an aphrodisiac. Studies have shown that supplements with the yohimbe chemical extract have the potential to increase erections and libido.
5. Zinc: Zinc is a crucial element for maintaining sexual health and libido. It improves sperm count and maintains prostate health while increasing sex drive.
6. Vitamin E: Vitamin E enhances mood and desire, helps in production of sex hormones, and protects these hormones from oxidation.
7. Omega-3 fatty acids: They increase blood circulation and preserve sexual function. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is a certain kind of omega-3 acid that has been found in large amounts in sperm-producing cells.
8. L-carnitine. Another fatty acid essential for low libido is L-Carnitine. It increases the amount and mobility of sperm.
9. Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium). It has been used as a traditional remedy for low libido in China for centuries.
Feelings of new sexual love cure every disease in man. Dump your old feminist wife, stock up on butea superba, tongkat ali, and Viagra, and go to China where you are a king.
10. L-arginine. Low levels of L-Arginine can lead to poor sexual functioning and decreased libido.